Today Smarter Balanced has posted three new documents, added source code for a new application, and updated four specifications on SmarterApp.org:
- The Assessment Package Types glossary will offer some clarity as the Test Packages are released later this month.
- The Embedded Field Test Plan describes Smarter Balanced plans for field test items to be embedded in the Spring 2015 summative CAT tests. These items will be distributed separately from the regular Test Content Packages.
- Interpreting Smarter Balanced Standard IDs explains how to interpret Standard IDs embedded in item metadata and how to extract claim and target information.
- Source code to the Item Authoring and Item Pool application has been posted and made available to the community.
- The Test Results Transmission Format specification has been updated with an improved XSD schema and a second sample result. Both the schema and the sample result are posted as separate files in their native formats.
- The Data Warehouse Score Batching Specification has been updated.
- The Digital Library Technical Documentation and Performance Test Runbook have been updated.