Smarter Balanced has posted several new and updated documents in the last few days.
- The Test Results Data Dictionary and Logical Data Model now includes footnote references to the business rules for determining validity and completeness.
- The ISAAP Accessibility Feature Codes now include codes for UEB Braille in anticipation of future support in the Test Delivery System.
- We have a draft summary of Smarter Balanced Item Types and Embedded Accessibility Features.
- The Implementation Readiness Package Cross Reference lists all items included in the IRP test packages including subject, type, and variation metadata; and cross-references them to where the same items appear in the Practice and Training Tests.
- The Reporting User Guide has been updated to include all of the new features of the open source reporting system deployed in the last year.