Smarter Balanced has posted four new specifications and one update on SmarterApp.org:
- New: Test Condition codes is a new specification that describes the validity and completeness test condition codes and rules for deriving their values.
- Updated: The Test Results Transmission Format includes the new test condition codes and details for which fields should be present when transmitting de-identified student data.
- New: The Data Dictionary for High School Test Results describes the high school test results data to be sent to colleges and universities for placement purposes. A CSV file containing simulated student data is included.
- New: The Secure Browser Session Launch Protocol specifies a new protocol for starting secure browser sessions without requiring the server URL to be hard-coded into the browser. Smarter Balanced seeks feedback on this draft specification.
- New: The Diagnostic API is a proposed API specification for system diagnostics on web applications. Smarter Balanced seeks feedback on this draft specification.